Last updated 12:06PM NZT, 31 AUG 2020
Auckland Sales Centre is Open
Our Auckland sales centre is open. We have put in place certain health and safety measures to comply with the Covid-19 level 2 restrictions put in place from 31 August as a result of the outbreak in Auckland. Read more below.
How our sales team can help you
You can visit our Auckland sales centre in person or use technology to bring our motorhomes to your home online. If you would like to stop by our sales centre to view our range and talk to our team, check our opening days and hours in Auckland or Christchurch.
How we will keep you safe during your visit
We have put in place the following safety measures to keep you and our team members safe during your visit:
- Restricting visitors to a maximum of 10 on site at any given time.
- Collecting your details on arrival to ensure we are complying with contact tracing requirements
- Maintaining a two metre physical distance at all times
- Limiting visits to 2 hours including waiting times for any repair work to be completed.
- Regularly cleaning and sanitising high use areas in our sales centres
- Regularly cleaning and sanitising our display motorhomes
- Fully training our teams in managing your experience safely
If you’ve prefer to start the fun process of finding the motorhome of your dreams from home, you can explore our range on our website. You can even have a virtual tour of our motorhomes from the comfort of your home. Just about the only thing you won’t be able to do from home will be the test drive!
If you have any questions or want to have a chat with one of our sales team, you can call them on 0800 007 627.
How our after sales team can help you
Our after sales team is available as normal by phone and email.
If you need to book in your motorhome for repair work or need any advice or support, please call our after sales team on 0800 007 627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christchurch Sales Centre is Open
Our Christchurch sales centre is open. We are also operating under level 2 restrictions in Christchurch. This means we maintain physical distancing while you are on site and keep contact tracing records.
A time for sharing the love
SmartRV is a family owned business. Family is at the centre of all that we do. The past few months have drawn us closer together as we deal with the impacts of the pandemic on our lives and on our business. We have been truly blown away by the love and support we have been shown by our customers, suppliers and friends. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to continuing to serve you and help you live your dream!
- John, Mary, Pip and the SmartRV team