To our SmartRV Family,
The move to Alert Level 2 means that we are able to open our doors again and you can start planning your next getaway.
In order to serve you better, we have reorganised our teams and opening days and hours. In particular, we will now be open on both Saturday and Sunday 8AM - 4PM. During the week, you will be able to drop in to view our motorhomes on display on any day except Tuesdays or Wednesdays. If you would like to visit on a Tuesday or Wednesday, just call or email us ahead of time to make an appointment.
How we will keep you safe during your visit
We have put in place the following safety measures to keep you and our team members safe during your visit:
- Encouraging you to make an appointment when you wish to visit. This will help us manage the number of people on site at any given time.
- Restricting visitors to a maximum of 10 on site at any given time.
- Collecting your details on arrival to ensure we are complying with contact tracing requirements
- Maintaining a one metre physical distance at all times
- Limiting visits to 2 hours including waiting times for any repair work to be completed.
- Regularly cleaning and sanitising high use areas in our sales centres
- Regularly cleaning and sanitising our display motorhomes
- Fully training our teams in managing your experience safely
How our Sales team will help you
You don’t need to come to our physical sales centre to view or purchase your dream motorhome. Using some clever technology, we have developed a virtual sales centre so that you can explore and buy your motorhome from the comfort of your home. Just about the only thing you won’t be able to do from home will be the test drive. So just call Mark or Jason on 0800 007 627 to make an appointment. Of course, if you would prefer to view our motorhomes in person, you are welcome to visit. However, we strongly recommend calling ahead to make an appointment.
How our after sales team will help you
If you have recently purchased a motorhome from us, we are currently preparing your motorhome so we can hand it over to you soon. We will be in touch shortly to arrange a date when you can collect your new motorhome and to talk to you about your very own personalised virtual tour. We have designed this video tour to give you a step-by-step guide to how your motorhome works and to ensure that we maintain our high standard of service while maintaining the health and safety requirements in Alert Level 2.
If you need to book in your motorhome for repair work or need any advice or support, please call our after sales team on 0800 007 627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our parts department is now open and working on getting parts to you.
A time for sharing the love
SmartRV is a family owned business. Family is at the centre of all that we do. The past few months have drawn us closer together as we deal with the impacts of the pandemic on our lives and on our business. We have been truly blown away by the love and support we have been shown by our customers, suppliers and friends. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to continuing to serve you and help you live your dream!
- John, Hueyshin and the SmartRV team